Wednesday, March 16, 2011

bLaCk BeAuTy

I really like the title
hehe
check out my pics with my dearest friends


cool huh?
me = the first one on the left hand side


my best mates
:)


090311
a pic with Cedar Girls' School 
miss those moments 
^_^


on the left, miss  BLACKHOLE
yyazo, if you know what I mean
*winkwink*


piggyback
wee~
XD


most priceless pic of all
haha
cover magazine dowh
ahaks
;P




yang & qisya
cutiepies
haha




retarded expressions of the BLACK beauty
LIKE~
XD




thank god fafa is light
I was afraid she might broke yazo's and diy's hand
haha
just kidding
lolz
;P




taman jepun sekolah tun fatimah
:)




with madam falisha
by the end of the programme
nice pic rite?




syeera-chan~
the eye-smile girl
v(^_^)




7 interframers
haha
just kidding, mates
:*




fish curry for luncheon
note the heart shaped fish bone
coolio~ 




evening out with yazo and qinen
karipap TERAGUNG
haha
:3


I missed those moments with u guys
btw,
IMYSM, everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment