Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chocolate

hello there
:)
I'm feeling hungry right now
Let's stroll for a bite
(or surf google image to be exact)
xD

fruit tart

creme caramel

strawberry shortcake

kek batik

chocolate chip cookies

black velvet cake

kekeke...
I'm such a sweet tooth
xD

and suddenly,
I came across some pretty stones


lapis lazuli

ruby

jade

topaz

amethyst

rose quartz

opal

hahaha...
there are so much more
but I shoulddn't really blind everyone with their shine
now that would make me a really bad girl
don't I?

then, I thought of something,
why don't I show everyone some of my favorite manga?
no worries
I won't spazz out right now
well then,
here goes nothing
xD

kuroshitsuji

kaichou wa maid-sama

inuyasha

beelzebub

barajou no kiss

midori days

mishounen produce

love stage

I think that's all for today
Enough with the babble, Mi-chan
xD
till then~
and
Enjoy~
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment