Monday, December 20, 2010

f(x) minus 1

f(x) minus 1
great name, isn't it?
this my group's name for the class party
we named it after the famous female kpop group, f(x)
XD
the minus 1 came up bcoz we don't have enough member
LOL
anyway,
we RAWK!!!


this is me
the oldest member of the group
=,="
I can't remember who I was in the group
either Luna or Krystal
I think I'm Luna ...
...maybe
ngahahaha...


wootwoot
this is the second oldest, Yazo
also known as..
the famous rapper, Amber of f(x) minus 1!!!
XD
she wore the same hat gear at the class party
a seriously smart dancer
introducing..
SYEERA!!!!!!
our cutest and most flexible member
she really resemble Sulli a lot
thats why we picked her as our cute Sulli
huhu...
I can't find a cuter pic of you
and I'm not so good in editing pictures
nevermind,
you are still cute
XD


our last and youngest member...
... Cimunk!!!
since she's the youngest, I think she will suit Krystal perfectly since,
Krystal is also the maknae of the real f(x)
ngahahaha...

since I'm no good in editing pics, I'll just attach a few of our pics
okie?
^.~

this is me and yazo in our party outfit
cute, rite?

shiro-chan,, you should have smiled a little
anyway, that's syeera's outfit
kawaii deshou~~
ufufufu.... me n cimunk
I was really poyo
>.<
I had a copy of the video on our dance performance
but,
I'm too shy to attach it HERE!!!
>.<
the others look so cool but I...
no words can describe it
;p
~ngeehehehe...
I think that's all for tonight
tata...
(^.^) v
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!
I really missed the good times we had together





5 comments:

  1. no laa...u look cute laa... MOE MOE!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak syeera, kak jazz n kak fiqa so cute... kak mimi dont say la... ha ha ha! takde la, semua sama rata je... ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. siapa yazo aka Amber tu? dia cute lah.. sama cam adik dia ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup...sumer siblings dye comel2 belaka ;p

    ReplyDelete