Thursday, November 18, 2010

can anyone describe me in a word?

I feel like telling my dear and loyal readers more about myself
I am a lady of a few words
XD

Name : Farah Syamimi bt. Mohamed Shuhaimi
Age : 14 years old
D.O.B. : 10/04/1996
P.O.B. : Hospital Besar, Teluk Intan, Perak
Astrological sign : Aries
Hobby : Reading, dancing, writing
Ambition : I don't know o.O
^
^
^
a kodi biodata much???
-______________-

frankly speaking, I'm blurred and blank tonight
all I can say about myself is
I'm no good in judging myself
so, let others judge me
my favourite motto;
'Not everybody likes you and not everybody hates you'
my father taught me that quote
XD



do anyone know how to rotate this pic?
I tried lots of time
even before I upload it into this blog
but it just won't go right
sorry for making your heads rotate 90 degree
~ngee

anyway, I really love this pic
it was taken on...
urmmm....
I don't remember the date
all I remember was that I was going to finish my final year exam on the following week
hanged out at the classroom with my hyung-nim
(shouldn't I be studying at that time?)
LOL
;p


this lovely picture of mine was taken in front of Universal Studio of Singapore
I damn enjoyed my trip there
it was my first time going oversea
not bad...
2 hours from STF
but I really wished that we had more time there
huhu...
TwT
didn't get to fully enjoy my trip at Universal Studios 
bcoz it rained
!!!


the most memorable day in my life as a form 2 student!!!
keke...
best class party ever!!!
I looked really cute in a black and white clothing
standing next to Viktor Krum a.k.a. my hyung-nim a.k.a. Yazo
kuikuikui...
XDDD


(from right) me, Kiko
it was the friendly match of STF vs. ACE
ACE = our beloved alumni
this picture was caught bcoz we were bored
it was raining heavily at that time + lightning
we can't really play in the rain
so, we waited (really long) for the rain to stop
and we definitely can't play if there's lightning ==''
our bat is a good conductor of electric
so, we don't want anyone's hair to stand on end, do we???
o.O
I seriosly don't know how people can stand with
all my no-point-of-talking posts
@.@
even so...
thanks for reading my super-duper-ultra-great-humongous-infinite boring blog

No comments:

Post a Comment