Tuesday, November 16, 2010

hyung-nim~~

~ngee...
I really love my so called big brother
she's actually a girl to be truthful
its just a silly game that we play...
and of course, I'm the cute little dongsaeng~~
she really understands me more than anyone else do


isn't she cute with that poyo expression?
hahaha...

 
haha...
she was even cuter when she was sleeping..
hyung-nim, forgive me for putting your sleeping face on my blog but I can't help it
anyway, I really want to have an mp3
o.O


smile!!!
you're on candid camera!
stop playing around hyung-nim
its time to get serious
kuikuikui...



such hardworking student we have here
on a cold Saturday night
away from the warmth of a fireplace
faithfully reading a book...
haha..
comic is also considered as book, right?



you're my hunny bunny~~
this photo was taken on the last day of school
the last day of 2 Setiawarts...
2 Setiawarts will always be inside my heart!
<3 <3 <3

I think this is enough babbling for 1 night
there a lot more to be said tomorrow
for now, I need my beauty sleep
zzZZ.....









No comments:

Post a Comment