Monday, November 22, 2010

woot woot

I bid welcome to my Freaky Fairy Frontier of Farah Syamimi
ngahahaha...
my mood is much much better tonight
had a very good time today...
^_^
 got a new cool shirt!!!
XD


at first, my mom wanted to buy it
but...
it doesn't fit her
so, the belladonna becomes mine instead...
I'm absolutely-positively-really-really happy to have it
XDDD


anyway, I made tonight's dinner
just some simple and easy cucur
but...
I felt really happy about it 
because my family kept on praising my cooking
I totally lurve cooking
~ngee..
cooking cooking
>3<
 the making of a masterpiece...
ngahahaha~
XD
 it's my first time making cucur actually..
but it turned out 89% perfect...
hurray!!!
an A!
XD

 frankly, the credit should go to the real chef..
..my DAD!!!
without his guidance
maybe the kitchen would explode
haha...
many thanks, ayah!!!


1 comment: